Limited license agreement
We are very happy to offer this limited licensing opportunity for independent makers. Please read the terms below very carefully before purchasing a license. If you have any questions feel free to contact us before making your final decision.
This Limited License agreement is only for downloadable SVG and digital stamp files. Images of our polymer rubber stamps and coloring book images are not included in this agreement.
All limited commercial use of our designs is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A licensee must purchase a one-time limited license in order to be considered an authorized seller of crafts made using A Little Hut SVG files and digital stamps. By paying the license, an authorized seller will become a member of the A Little Hut Licensed Makers group and will agree and follow the terms below.
- The A Little Hut license is a one-time fee that covers the use of all A Little Hut SVG files and digital stamps. The use of images from the A Little Hut coloring book is NOT included with this agreement.
- As an authorized licensee, you MUST include an A Little Hut Licensed Maker member logo on your site, on your craft table or your brochures OR include the words: “This product includes licensed designs from A Little Hut”. You may not attribute the designs to yourself, even if it has additional items and embellishments added.
- If you are selling your crafts on a website, each one of the product descriptions or listings must include the A Little Hut Maker member logo OR the product description much include the words “This product includes licensed designs from A Little Hut”.
- You may not include the A Little Hut company logo on your website or promotional materials. Use the A Little Hut Licensed Maker member logo that is included as a download when you order your license.
- Only crafters that have purchased the limited commercial license may use the A Little Hut Licensed Makers member logo.
- Becoming an A Little Hut Licensed Maker member does not constitute that a licensee is employed or an authorized representative of A Little Hut. A Licensed Maker is simply an authorized seller of handmade crafts made using A Little Hut SVG and digital stamps files.
- A Little Hut files may not be used in part of whole for logos, trademarks or promotional materials.
- You may not photocopy, share or rent A Little Hut SVG files or digital stamps files in any way. Our products are for a licensee’s personal use only.
- You may not offer freebies that include any part of any A Little Hut files.
- A Little Hut designs may only be used to create hand assembled works. Products made by using A Little Hut files or digital stamps must be personally and individually hand-assembled, printed or stamped by the selling licensee. Any mass production or assembly line construction by workers for hire is prohibited.
- You may only sell 400 total individual items per calendar year of each of our A Little Hut files. SVG files and digital stamps are included in this limit.
- Elements of A Little Hut designs may not be altered or edited to be used with files from other artists. Embellishments may be added to enhance a design (ie. ribbons, buttons, brads).
- Images, photos and diagrams that are included in A Little Hut product downloads may not be used as part of your promotional material or website. You must take your own photos and use your own crafted creations for your promotional purposes.
- When selling an item made with A Little Hut files the seller must indicate that the item is handmade and not one of our products.
- A Little Hut files and designs may not be sold as part of crafting kits. You may only sell completed projects made from our files.
- Items must be sold direct-to-consumer (ie. from the licensed maker to a customer purchasing at a craft fair or your website) – from your store to your customers. You may not sell items in third party brick and mortar stores or through other sellers or shops.
- A Little Hut digital stamps cannot be sold as is. They must be part of an original artwork that includes the substantial creative contribution by the selling artist.
- Products sold using A Little Hut SVG files must be cut with home-based cutting machines specifically sold to crafters. No mass manufacturing with professional grade machines is permitted. No laser cutting machines may be used with A Little Hut files.
All of A Little Hut files and images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all items for sale online or at craft fairs must have a sign accompanying them that indicated that the seller is using A Little Hut files and images. The A Little Hut Licensed Makers member images are available for download once you purchase a license.
An authorized licensee assumes all liability for their work and agrees to indemnify A Little Hut and its artist(s) from disputes arising from their work. A Little Hut is not responsible for the quality or terms of a licensee’s store or quality of products.
Each licensee is responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations for their sold handcrafted items.
A Little Hut designs are protected under United States and international copyright laws and treaties. A Little Hut is a Texas-based company. The laws of the State of Texas govern this policy. Any failure by A Little Hut to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
A Little Hut may amend these policies at any time. By using our products in this way, you agree to the above terms. If you do not agree, you may not use our products for commercial purposes.
We reserve the right to modify the terms at any time. Thank you for respecting A Little Hut trademarks and copyrights.